Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dear John and Valentine's Day


So today, I went to the theater to see Dear John and Valentines day with some friends.

Dear John was amazing! It is, in my opinion, the greatest love story since the notebook. Everyone was saying how not good it was so I went in, expecting it to be bad. I loved it! It made me cry a few times but the end was a little confusing. I wasn't sure if they were getting back together or whether they were saying goodbye. Im not going to say what happened because I don't want to give it away. I really recommend everyone sees Dear John. It is just as good as the previews! As for the actors, Channing Tatum was awesome! He is so sexy lol and he did a good job playing John.Amanda Seyfried was also good but I would have pictured someone else as Savannah. She did a good job and it like how she played the role but reading the novel, I pictured someone completely different. Maybe Blake Lively or Hilarie Burton.



Valentine's Day was also good. It had some of the greatest actors combined in one movie. The acting was good and so was the story. I would have pictured the end to be a bit different but oh well.

All in all, both movies were great! I really enjoyed and rcommend both!

until next time,
xoxo Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment