Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Favs part 2

So here's the continuation of my favorites!

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer This is a fake tan cream. It gradually creates a natural looking tan. If you apply everyday, you will notice a darker skin shade within a week. You have to apply it evenly all over. It does not leave streaks and does not make you orange. It is very natural and looks better than a tan you would get from the sun. Best fake tanning method out there!

Crest White strips Advanced Seal I love these strips. They are effective and easy. All you do is peel them, apply, leave on for 30 minutes and remove. The seal is so tight, sometimes its hard to get off. It does not budge at all! I love them and they really whitened my teeth a whiter shade after the second day! Although they are more expensive than the regular white strips, I recommend the advanced seal because it holds. The regulars always slid off and lasted up to ten minutes. Were as theses, will not move. You can even drink water with them on.

O.P.I Nail Lacquer I am especially loving Cajun Shrimp!

Hair

L'Oreal Studio Line Curl Power Springing Mousse. I could not live without this product! I use it everyday in my hair. I have wild, frizzy curly hair. This product, tames the frizz and makes curls. All you have to do is put it in your damp hair and scrunch your hair. If you have curly hair, this product is a must try!

Pantene Style Pro-V Curls Anti-frizz creme On the bottle, in the directions it says to put in damp hair. I, however put a small amount and rub it in my palms. I them smooth over my dry hair frizz any fly aways.

John Frieda Collection Frizz-Ease Cream Serum Overnight repair Every 3 or 4 days, I will apply all over my hair and leave it in over night. It repairs damaged hair and nourishes to prevent and fix frizz. I love this product. When I rinse it out in the shower, my hair feels very soft and conditioned! Great product!

This is the end of part 2. Part 3 will follow shortly.
xoxo Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment