Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Favs Part 3

So heres the last part of my favorites. I know it is a lot but I love all of them!

Fashion

Right now, I am really liking Cardigans. I also like the dark colors and neon clothes!.

Random

Lindt Lindor Mil chocolate truffles These chocolates are so so so gooood!! It is milk chocolate with a smooth center. Definitely worth trying!!!

Water Nothing better than water to keep hydrated in the winter. I drink tap water at home and bottled at school.

Vitamin C and D With the weather going from hot to cold to hot and then cold again, germs are multiplying and everyone is getting sick. Vitamin C is good to keep you healthy and help prevent viruses. Vitamin D is good for your bones and teeth but it was also mentioned to help prevent this H1N1.

Hand Sanitizer With all these germs and viruses flying around, I am doing anything I can to keep myself healthy. Before I eat anything if i'm out, out comes the sanitizer.

I hope you enjoyed my favorites. Anyone have any requests or subjects for next blogs?

Until next time,
xoxo Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment