Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Favs Part 1

Hey Everyone,

So today I will be talking about my favorites, from beauty, hair, random and fashion, at the moment. Alright so I will get started.

Beauty

Lancome Paris Cils Booster XL. It is a super-enhancing mascara base. This my first mascara step. You prime the lashes with this white mascara. It lengthens and makes the lashes appear thicker. I love this product because it makes the lashes longer and thicker. You can even wait until it dries and apply as many coats as you want until your lashes are at the desired length and thickness. I recommend this product for everyone to use under there favorite mascara.

Laura Mercier Thickening and Building Mascara in Black After priming my lashes with the Lancome base, I use my Laura Mercier mascara. This can also be used alone. It will add a bit of length but not much. It mostly thickens and adds volume. The brush is soft and thick. This is my favorite mascara at the moment. I use it all the time and I am always satisfied with the end result... that is if I don't mess up!

Lancome Hypnose Mascara I use this mascara if I'm going for a more dramatic look. I put it on top of the two previous mascaras to make it more black and define everything. If I'm just going to school, I will not wear this one but I will when going out with friends. It is a good mascara that could be used alone, but it only makes the lashes black and adds very little volume.

Clinique Take the Day off Makeup remover for lids, lashes& lips. I love this makeup remover! I use it at night only. First, you have to shake it really well, pour a bit on a tissue, or sponge, or makeup pad and dab it on the area you are wishing to remove makeup. Then you leave it there for about 3 seconds and then, in one or two wipes, it comes off. After i is all removed, you have to rinse It off your face. It is a good remover but the annoying part is that it needs to get rinsed off.

Lancome Effacil Gentle Eye Makeup Remover This makeup remover can be used to remove left over makeup the next morning, or to fix and touch up existing makeup. The only thing I don't like is that it is a bit oily, but that can be wipe off with a clean tissue.

BVLGARI Omnia Amethyste Perfume I Adore this perfume. Usually I don't wear any, but I absolutely love it. It smells a little like jasmine and roses. I can't really describe how amazing the scent is. Next time you are in Sephora, or wherever they sell perfume, check this one out and see how amazing it smells

Part 2 will follow shortly

xoxo Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment